Check out https://ExpressVPN.com/thefoodranger for 3 months free w/ 1 year pack and 49% OFF! FOOD RANGER MERCH NOW AVAILABLE! http://bit.ly/FOODRANGER
Follow me on Insta: http://bit.ly/2c5ojch
And subscribe to my channel here: http://bit.ly/2cCy2ub
Street Food in China! Exotic Chinese Street Food and Seafood in Guangzhou, near Hong Kong! This is the best street food!
In Guangzhou, China, and Hong Kong, there is some of the best chinese seafood and Chinese street food around the world. In 2016, I began getting more and more serious about eating Chinese street food, and now, in 2017, I’m going full time! Fresh, cheap, and delicious Chinese street food! You have to try it! You can eat and try the best cantonese food specialties like dim sum, bbq roast pork (char sui), rice noodle rolls, and fresh (not cheap) seafood from a local seafood market, all of which are must try chinese foods!
► MUSIC I USE (Great For YouTubers): http://bit.ly/FoodRangerMusic
►BEST VPN FOR CHINA (ACCESS YOUTUBE):
► MERCH AVAILABLE HERE: https://shop.bonfire.com/thefoodranger/
In this food and travel video/vlog, I take you on a full Chinese street food tour of Guangzhou (keep this food in mind if you also visit Hong Kong)- we eat a lot of specialties on the street and in Chinese restaurants together. The addresses for these locations are listed below. Chinese/Asian food recipes are going to be included in my blog shortly.
1) Local street food Chang Fen (rice noodle roll) – These are found throughout the city and are famously eaten during breakfast time in Guangdong, or during yumcha dimsum. I went to a very cheap Chinese restaurant specializing in Changfen in Baiyun district:
2) The best and must try chashaobao AKA charsui bao AKA BBQ pork bun. These beauties are like upgraded baozi steam buns you find all over the streets of China. The pork juicy and covered in a sweet Barbeque sauce and the bun is so fluffy, you won’t be able to get enough of them!
3) Famous Chinese street food Chashao BBQ pork and Shao’e roast goose. These are the best and two must try street foods in China, especially during lunch hour in Guangzhou or Hong Kong
4) Dim sum at the famous yumcha dim sum restaurant Dim Dou Dak. This is a chain restaurant that serves some of the best cantonese dim sum in the city. Be sure to order the shao mai dumplings, har gao dumplings, fengzhua chicken feet, and their specialty red rice roll. So good!
5) The largest wholesale seafood market in Guangzhou. There is a huge selection of seafood here, you could spend a whole day here just watching and discovering all the different types of fresh seafood. It’s not cheap unfortunately, it’s quite expensive! Be ready to bargain a little bit.
If you have a whole day in Guangzhou or even Hong Kong (you can find exactly the same street foods) to travel and eat and try Chinese street food, then visit some of these amazing and best street food locations! Please leave me a comment down below if you did and let me know how the food was!
ABOUT THE FOOD RANGER
My name is Trevor James and I’m a hungry traveler and Mandarin learner that’s currently living in Chengdu, Szechuan, China, eating up as much delicious .
I enjoy tasting and documenting as many dishes as I can and I’m going to make videos for YOU along the way! Over the next few years, I’m going to travel around the world and document as much food as I can for you! I love delicious food! This channel will show you real Chinese food and real street food, not that stuff they serve in the Buzzfeed challenge.
Thanks for watching, and please feel free to leave a comment.
/ chinese food chinese street food taste test gordon ramsay best top cooking cuisine kitchen 2017 recipes chinese street food seafood
Love the music I use? Get a FREE month from me to you! I’m using this library for a few months now (since July 2017) and LOVE it. http://bit.ly/FoodRangerMusic